Senior Manager, Content Marketing
About The Position
Aki Technologies empowers brands and retailers to reach people by targeting pivotal moments in the consumer journey with personalized advertising. Aki leverages its award-winning technology to deliver a more relevant advertising experience to consumers and drive stronger campaign results for brands. Aki’s culture is based on integrity, balancing grit with efficiency, while bringing heart to what we do.
About the Role:
As Senior Manager, Content Marketing, you will be responsible for representing Aki and its story in a way that inspires, converts and retains clients through written collateral. You will report to the SVP, Marketing and craft Aki’s core marketing content and success stories. Your average day may include proofreading a sales presentation, writing a brand success story, weighing in on a sizzle reel script, drafting a website landing page and promoting social media posts.
- Generate leads, grow website traffic and increase social media engagement with original content
- Author and proofread marketing content, such as landing pages, newsletters, case studies, award submissions, press releases and social media posts.
- Create and optimize Google and Linkedin paid advertising campaigns.
- Optimize automated email lifecycles to grow our marketing funnel.
- You are a natural storyteller who writes clear, concise and compelling narrative that shows a deep understanding of your reader.
- You are a grammar specialist. You catch and correct grammar mistakes others don’t see.
- You're empathetic and communicative. You have exceptional written and verbal skills and can demonstrate the ability to create content with messaging that resonates.
- You are collaborative. You like working with others across a variety of teams and functions.
- You're a can-do-er. You have grit with the willingness to roll up your sleeves to do what it takes in order to achieve outcomes.
- You move rapidly. You can prioritize, iterate, and ship quickly.
- You are big-pictured and detailed oriented. You can think strategically to advance Aki’s long-term vision while focusing on the specifics of a project.
- You're comfortable with the unknown. When the answer isn't apparent, you know how to operate autonomously to get to the next step.
- 6-8 years in content marketing with at least 2 years in a relevant adtech company
- Journalism or sales writing background.
- Proficiency in powerpoint.
- Experience with lead generation, web pages, SEO, email lifecycle marketing and CRM.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising, adtech and media sales landscape.