Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Aki Technologies empowers brands and retailers to reach people by targeting pivotal moments in the consumer journey with personalized advertising. With four personalization patents, Aki's award-winning technology dynamically tailors ads in the moment based on region, weather, buying preferences, and other historical and present factors. This ensures a more relevant ad experience that drives stronger campaign results. Aki’s culture is based on integrity, balancing grit with efficiency, while bringing heart to what we do.
About the Role:
As Product Marketing Manager, you will champion the voice of the customer when developing Aki’s marketing materials. You will be responsible for business impact reporting directly to the Head of Product Marketing. You will work in collaboration with cross-functional teams as we launch new products and features, quarterbacking those launches as we go to market.
- You're empathetic and communicative. You possess exceptional written and verbal skills and can demonstrate the ability to create content with messaging that resonates
- You have exceptional storytelling skills. You can craft narratives with a keen understanding of how to tailor stories based on the audience
- You are collaborative. You like working with others across a variety of teams and functions.
- You're a can-do-er. You have grit with the willingness to roll up your sleeves to do what it takes in order to achieve outcomes
- You're a data geek. You utilize data and insights to make or back your decisions and tie marketing results to business metrics
- You move rapidly. You can prioritize, iterate, and ship quickly
- You are big-pictured and detailed oriented. You can think strategically to advance Aki’s long-term vision while focusing in on the specifics of a project
- You're comfortable with the unknown. When the answer isn't apparent, you know how to operate autonomously to get to the next step
- Support Head of Product marketing
- Conduct market research through surveys and client interviews
- Participate in the launch of product solutions with collateral ownership
- Track & analyze product marketing milestones
- Create materials for client RFP responses, proactive pitches, and key meetings to effectively demonstrate the value of Aki w/ key national accounts
- Support marketing operations including content curation and other similar and related duties
- 3+ years marketing experience at a media company or an agency with an emphasis on adtech/martech with at least one year of experience in product marketing specifically
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Interest in building, launching, and iterating new products and features
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently while communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in a data-driven business environment is a plus
- Exceptional writer and editor; ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
- Exceptional PPT, Excel, and design skills
- Interest in the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges
- Excellent communication skills, confidence in building, influencing, and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Marketing/Advertising