About The Position
Aki's engineering team has been building a lot of components and is facing ever-increasing challenges: from having to process 10-15M daily events to have to run queries on 30B monthly records to generate reports in under 5 minutes. Plenty of areas to experiment, learn and grow. Our team is shaping the future of advertising by combining several new signals that weren't available before and quickly releasing new products that the market is loving.
As a QA Analyst , you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with small and engaging development teams to devise test strategies for the features being built for our web platform.
- Collaborate with the product team to deliver valuable, quality software to deliver to our clients and the market.
- Identify changing needs and priorities, craft recommendations and communicate them appropriately.
- Assist in efforts to identify and test critical workflows.
- Validate the readiness of features before they go live.
- Apply innovative quality strategies.
- Address questions and/or problems through troubleshooting and provide proper direction to Engineering, Client Services and Product Management teams.
- Communicate tests progress, results and testing metrics to key stakeholders.
- 1 to 3 years in testing web applications.
- Experience working within an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot, think critically and solve problems to provide meaningful details and logs to developers for resolution of defects.
- Understanding of modern user interfaces patterns, and practices.
- Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical people.
- Exceptional analysis and problem-solving skills.