About The Position
Aki is looking for a dedicated and upbeat Sales Planner to support our New York sales team! The right candidate will craft unique strategic responses to client proposal requests within the region. You will develop all pre-sales materials to showcase how Aki’s proprietary solutions will help the client reach their campaign goals.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a fun, rapidly growing adtech startup!
What you'll do:
- Customize, write and revise proposals in response to RFPs
- Take ownership of Sales Planning materials – recognizing what is needed or requires an update
- Identify and develop new processes/documents to ensure efficiency within the team
- Evaluate study partner offerings to determine who is the best fit for an RFP
- Enter and revise plans in DCM Planning for Agency review when requested
- Build a deep understanding of pricing and fill out spec sheets
- Put together custom site lists
- Analyze past campaign performance to influence RFP submission
- Pull inventory availability based on team member/RFP requests
- Brainstorm and request creative executions that meet the RFP target and goals
- 1+ year of relevant experience in digital advertising planning/sales planning; mobile is a big plus (**please do not apply without some digital/mobile planning experience)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple projects, meet all deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and communication skills
- Some advanced math skills, an analytical thinker
- Experience with DCM, Prisma, Excel, PPT
- Team player who is willing to wear many hats
- Fun, outgoing personality!!