About The Position
Aki is looking for a motivated and energetic Account Manager for our NYC Team! This person will report to the Director of Account Management and, working closely with the sales team, will play a critical role in the company. This individual will work with designated sales reps to ensure seamless campaign execution while providing high-level of client service support for assigned advertisers.
The right individual will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining and enhancing mobile advertising campaigns. This position involves sales and client support; providing advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, reporting; programmatic optimizations and tracking delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate activities required to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including implementing creative, securing supply, and managing insertion orders.
- Develop and implement strategies for optimization and contribute knowledge to the team.
- Work with the sales team to ensure the successful fulfillment of all campaigns.
- Work closely with the Regional VP of Sales to provide support to the sales team.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, agencies, internal technical teams on all elements related to creative specifications and ad trafficking.
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Account Management team.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital media/advertising, preferably mobile as an Account Manager/CSM or at a media agency
- Programmatic experience preferred
- Experience in building and growing relationships
- Use data to effectively tell a clear story
- Excellent communication, project management and customer service skills
- Ability to analyze metrics beyond the impression and click
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and strong understanding of third party tracking platforms like DFA, Sizmek and Atlas
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude who can consistently strive to exceed expectations
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail